Friday, March 7, 2008

"I don't have time." Network Marketing




"I don't have time."
Most people spend about three hours a week complaining about their jobs and stupid bosses. Another hour per week is spent discussing bad decisions from politicians. Then there is the time discussing in-laws.

Most prospects smile and realize that they could use a few minutes of this non-productive time to build a networking business. I don't ask prospects to give up this chatter time with their friends. I simply ask them to change the subject of their chatter for a few minutes.

Everyone has 24 hours in a day. It's how we choose to use those 24 hours that counts. I can't give prospects more time, but I can give them an option of what they do with some of their time.
Want more neat prospecting ideas?

Get seven examples of ways to sponsor new distributors, taken directly from the '103 Ways & Places to Sponsor New Distributors' manual.

Simply go to: http://ezmoneyonline.bigmlmtruths.com

Shane Purcell
Network Marketing Mentor,Coach,
Friend,Just The Guy Next Door!
1-541-317-0130
Skype- ezmoneyonline


Social Bookmarks



Search Engine Optimization


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: