Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shane Purcell, Network Marketing Mentor,Coach,Friend, And Just The Average Guy Next Door


My "Why" & Motivation To Succeed
In Loving Memory Of My Baby Sister
Michelle Angeline Purcell
1984-2003

Hello My name is Shane Purcell and I would like to talk a little about Network Marketing and why 98% of all Marketers Online Fail. Now I'm not a Guru or Top Space Commander Leader, just the average guy next door who has learned to become a CRITICAL THINKER. You see people fail in MLM and NEtwork Marketing because the cards are stacked against them. It is not your FAULT! You cannot change a Company's Compensation Plan, or their Policy and Procedures. Through Knowledge and Team work I will continue to BLOG and give you the skills necessary for you to finally become successful in Network Marketing!

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY!

No comments: